are held regularly on Sundays in the early afternoon. The meetings provide a mix of lectures, workshops and films geared to assist genealogists in searching for their Jewish roots. The meetings also provide the opportunity to network with others researching the same areas and history. There is no charge for the first meeting you attend. However, non-members must pay $15 per person for subsequent meetings.
Annual membership are priced as follows:
You can pay for your membership via PayPal, credit card, or check.
To join and pay for your membership, you have two options:
To join using an online form and pay via PayPal or credit card, click the "Online Membership Application" button on the right side of the screen.
If you prefer to pay by check, download a membership application by clicking on the "Download Membership Application" button to the right. After filling out your application, send it, along with a check payable to "TJGS", to our Treasurer at the following address:
7805 Harps Mill Road
Raleigh, NC 27615.
Membership dues help to fund the use of our classroom and to pay for good speakers as well as to buy resources for our library.
Membership Benefits include:
- Regular meetings featuring expert speakers, webinars and discussions
- Our monthly newsletter, Mishegoss
- Meeting notices and research tips
- Lending library
- Connection to others researching their Jewish roots
- Assistance in learning to access Internet genealogical resources and area research facilities and libraries